Summer days are spent completing to do list's, hanging out with loved ones or just kicking back and taking it easy! Sometimes we need a change in our routine, so what better way to enjoy your summer then with some days filled with fun and exciting summer trips.
jump start morning
- If you are like us bluboho gals, we need to start our morning off just right! Stop by Karmah, located on Kerr Street in Oakville to try some natural beverages and goods
- All food is made daily and on site and every night Karmah Restaurant donates all its compost and uneaten food to local animal sanctuaries to feed all the animals that have been saved from slaughter. Karmah alone feeds a multiple chickens, turkeys, wild horses, pigs and goats!
- Start off with some tea, coffee or a smoothie to get your morning going (if you're in need of some help, the vanilla nut mylk is a must)! Pair it with one of their raw & vegan goods like the raw chocolate caramel tart
- They've even got some salads and bowls that you can grab to eat on the go if you get hungry during your day trip!
endless summer adventures
- Every Saturday from 9am-3pm up until September 24th, Canada's largest open air urban market will be taking place on the 5 Drive-In lands in Oakville
- Oasis Urban Market is filled with farm fresh produce and organic goods, unique market stalls and antiques, specialty entertainment and live music, food trucks and much more! You can even stay after the market to enjoy a Drive-In movie!
- There is also playgrounds for the little ones (and us big kids at heart), a dog park, beach volleyball court and more! P.S... there are free giveaways every Saturday (yes, FREE!)
- Just when you thought it couldn't get any better, it's free admission and parking!
- Get your hiking gear and your hiking jewels on! Enjoy the beautiful view of the cascading water at the Albion falls located in Hamilton
- Be sure to also go out to the look outs and enjoy the beauty that nature provides for us!
- Us bluboho gals enjoy the outdoors and a good glass of wine, so why not have the best of both worlds?
- Head on over to Niagara falls and enjoy some quality time with your gal pals or lover to taste different wines and cheeses, then you can get your bike on!
- Sometimes instead of always being on the go you need some downtime to unwind and just relax, the Scandinave Spa located in Blue Mountain will do just the trick
- Be sure to go for a light swim in the Scandinavian bath, get a nice hot stone massage, relax in the sauna and kick back on the hammocks with you're favourite book while listening to your summer playlist (we've got you covered on that too, click here to list to our summer playlist!)
- You can even turn this summer day trip into a little summer weekend getaway!
Which of these summer day trips will you be enjoying this Summer '16?